The FNTC invites you to enter the 2015 Digital Photo Contest. We are looking for digital images that highlight community success as a result of exercising property tax.
For each photo received that meets the criteria, one entry will be added to the draw for a pair of Beats By Dre headphones. The more photos you send, the higher your chances are of winning!
The deadline for photo submissions is Friday, March 20, 2015 and the prize draw will be held on March 27.
Photos that showcase the wide variety of infrastructure developed as a result of tax revenues, and people working with tax administration tools are of particular interest, such as:
- Administrators using the Tax Administration System (TAS) or the First Nations Gazette
- People reviewing architectural drawings or 3-D models
- Administrators in meetings
- Before and After photos of land being developed
- New water, sewer and other infrastructure
- Construction projects
- Photo tours of new buildings and infrastructure
For details on how to enter the contest, or if you have any questions, please contact: