This workshop series is presented by the First Nations Tax Commission and the Tulo Centre of Indigenous Economics. It focuses on the benefits of implementing First Nations Fiscal Management Act (FMA) taxation systems. The workshops are designed for First Nations who are interested in establishing tax jurisdictions and want to learn more about the process. It will be an opportunity to ask questions, to learn about strategies to undertake economic development and/or expand current jurisdiction.
– Thursday, July 19, 2018 in Manitoba
– Thursday, November 1, 2018 in Toronto
– Thursday, November 22, 2018 in Saskatchewan
– Thursday, January 24, 2019 in Alberta
– Thursday, February 21, 2019 in Ontario
Limited travel assistance is available.
Please contact Lindsay for more information or to add your name to the information/registration list:
250-828-9857 or toll-free 1-855-682-3682