First Nation Property Taxation: A Primer for Chief & Council
A Primer for Chief & Council Webinar Series is a 60-minute webinar designed to give members of Council an overview of First Nation property taxation including:
- Legislative Frameworks
- First Nation Fiscal Powers
- Council By-law/Law Making
- Other Responsibilities
- Annual By-laws/Laws
- Property Tax-based Service Agreements
Webinar: Annual By-laws/Laws Process, FMA
Annual Law Webinar Series is a 60-minute webinar designed to give an overview of the First Nations Fiscal Management Act (FMA) Annual Law Process and the Indian Act s.83 Annual By-law Process.
What is it About?
- Highlights of the Annual Bulletin
- Review of Annual Rates & Expenditure Laws/By-laws.
- Submission & Notification Processes
- Question & Answer
Who should Attend?
- Tax Administrators