The First Nations Tax Commission is seeking an organized, self-motivated experienced administrative professional to join our growing organization. As part of our administration team, you will provide support with travel and meeting coordination, office management, and clerical duties. We offer competitive wages and benefits, healthy work life balance, training, and career progression opportunities.
Who We Are?
The First Nations Tax Commission (FNTC) is a national Aboriginal institution that supports and assists First Nations across Canada in developing and implementing property tax systems on their lands. For more information on what we do, please visit our website www.fntc.ca
- Organize and prepare travel arrangements, meeting logistics and travel itineraries
- Maintain, monitor, and order office supply inventory
- Coordinate maintenance of equipment and office facilities
- Manage correspondence and meeting calendars
- Receive all in-bound calls, emails and visitors
- Review, evaluate and distribute all outgoing mail
- Assists with compiling and distributing meeting materials
- Performs routine errands to support administrative functions
- a relevant post-secondary education
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Takes initiative, with strong organization skills
- Proven success at completing work with a high degree of accuracy and detail
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify tasks and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written), French language is considered an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes and celebrates the diversity of all First Nations and people across Canada. As a First Nations Organization, applicants of aboriginal descent are highly encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.